Our New Year’s Eve was VERY low key and spent at home together as a family. We were all in bed by 10:30.
I’m not very good at setting resolutions and then actually following through with them. I have a lot of “to-do’s” that will have to be done before baby A arrives in August. Here is a list of things that I need to accomplish along with a few other goals that I would like to achieve in 2013…
1. Finish the bedroom downstairs – this will become our new guestroom
2. Finish the bathroom downstairs
3. Make the current guestroom upstairs a nursery
4. Put flooring in the attic for extra storage
5. Get rid of EVERYTHING that hasn’t been worn or used in the last year
6. Be more organized in general
7. Spend more time in God’s word
Brad has already been working hard and making tons of trips to the goodwill bins. We just have so much stuff that has been in boxes since we moved into this house 2 1/2 years ago. It’s got to go!
I hope everyone has a great 2013!