Thanks to Sarah Beth over at Rainey Kind Of Days for nominating me for the Leibster Award! This looks fun, so I thought I would participate!
Liebster is a German word and it means, sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. The award is given to followers with less than 200 followers.
First things first, i’m supposed to share 11 random facts about me…
1. I used to be extremely shy – I pretty much just had to get over my shyness during college. I’ve since overcome it and can talk to pretty much anyone about anything 🙂
2. I’m an only child and despite what my hubby says, i’m not spoiled rotten. (He’s an only child too)
3. I’m an accountant.
4. The last time I was in New York, I was fortunate enough to eat lunch with Regis Philben – no lie!
5. I used to HATE my freckles, but now I love them b/c without them I would be even whiter than I am now.
6. I love making lists, but they usually just pile up in my purse never to be looked at again
7. I’m obsessed with buying clothes for Addi
8. I love the Lord with all my heart and soul
9. I STILL don’t know what I want to do with my life (career wise)
10. I don’t like disappointing people
11. I can honestly say I have 5 best friends that I wouldn’t trade for anything.
That was harder than I thought! Now, I have to answer the following questions Sarah Beth came up with. Here it goes…
1. What is the number one played song on your ipod? “Bring Me Down” by Miranda Lambert – LOVE her!
2. What is your LEAST favorite chore? Vacuuming, hands down!
3. What is your favorite quote/Bible scripture? “Be still and know that I am God” Psalm 46:10
4. What is your favorite food to eat? to Cook? I love chinese food, so I’m going to say Palace is my favorite to eat. To cook? Baked salmon and roasted squash, zucchini and asparagus.
5. What is your favorite sound? Addi talking
6. What is your favorite “ME TIME” activity? Anything to do with a spa! Love me a good massage!
7. If you could go back to any age what would it be? Probably 18 – there are some things I would like to do differently. I don’t have any regrets and I believe everything happens for a reason, but there are definitely some changes I would like to make!
8. If you could witness any event (past, present, future) what would it be? Wow, that’s a hard one.
9. What are the first three words that come to your mind? I am hungry!
10. What is your favorite book? I don’t necessarily have a favorite, but there are several I like a lot – Crazy Love by Francis Chan and What Women Fear by Angie Smith are two of my most recent favs.
11. Which movie can you watch over and over and it still “gets you” every single time? For some reason, I love the movie A Walk To Remember.
Here are the blogs i’m nominating for the Liebster Award:
1. Heather @ Bridge to Birmingham
2. Allison @ The Burleson Blog
3. Sandy @ The Table
4. Ryan @ The Ramblings of Mrs. Hargrave
5. Jenny @ The NY Melrose Family
6. Cari and Cortnee @ Two Sasters
7. Amber @ Bamber’s Blessings
8. Morgan @ A Buggie Full of Beans
9. Rachel @ Her Threaded Needle
10. Katy @ Life with the Haleys
11. Jae @ Organized Chaos with the Skinners
Questions from me:
1. What is your favorite TV show?
2. Where is your favorite place to vacation?
3. If you had 1 million dollars to give away, what would you do with it?
4. What was the first concert you went to?
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
6. What are you afraid of?
7. Is there something you could not live without? If so, what?
8. If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
9. What is your dream car?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
11. What is your favorite Olympic sport?
Rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:
(1) Post 11 things about yourself, (2) Answer the questions that your nominating blogger has set for you and then create 11 questions for your nominees, (3) choose up to 11 blogs to nominate and link them in your post, (4) go to their respective blogs and let them know, and (5) no tag backs!