I know I say this every time I do a monthly update of my Addi, but I seriously can not believe it’s been 10 months already!!! She’s growing too fast! I have already started to plan her first birthday party 🙂 I bought her a pretty smocked birthday dress today!!
Here are some things about Addi at 10 months…
* She weighs 23 pounds
* I think the doctor said she was 27 inches long (I honestly don’t remember)
* She’s still wearing 12-18 month clothes. Some 9 month stuff still fits.
* She still eats 3 meals a day along with 4 bottles and a snack. We are working on eating table food, but she prefers the jar stuff (nasty). She gags when I gave her the meat baby food, so I just skip that :). She loves gerber cheese puffs and ritz crackers.
* She claps her hands when we say pattycake
* She’s not very good at waving, but when she does it’s with both hands.
* “dada” and “kitty” are the only words she says
* Not crawling yet, but scoots everywhere. She will go from sitting to crawling position and back to sitting position.
* She will pull up on anything and stand by herself. I think she will walk before she crawls.
* Bath time is her favorite. I’m pretty sure she could stay in the tub and play for hours…
* She fights sleep like crazy. Most nights she falls asleep like this…
* We are currently having sleeping issues. After she falls asleep we put her in the crib and after a few hours she wakes up and when she realizes we aren’t there, she cries. As soon as I go get her and put her in bed with us, she falls right asleep! I’ve tried to let her cry it out, but that doesn’t seem to work. I don’t want this to become a habit, any suggestions on what to do??
* Earlier this month she got tubes. That seems to have helped SO much! She’s been snotty lately, but when I took her to the doctor, he said her ears were perfect and it’s probably just a cold and to wait it out. We are visiting the ENT Friday for another hearing screen.
I’m SO thankful for my precious baby girl and I love her very much!