My sweet girl is four months old today! She is growing way too fast. Her little personality continues to shine through more and more each day. She loves to laugh and “talks” all the time. All you have to do is look at her and smile and she starts laughing. Here are some things that I want to remember about Addi at four months old:
* She eats 6 ounces every four hours
* She wears 9 month clothing (some 6 month still fits her)
* She sleeps through the night. I put her to bed around 7:30 and wakes up around 6:00
* She takes mini power naps through the day.
* She LOVES her passy and giraffe blankie
* She rolls from side to side, but still isn’t rolling all of the way over. I think she will roll from her back to her tummy before she rolls tummy to back.
* She has really good head control and likes to sit in her bumbo seat.
My baby is growing way too fast. I love her more and more everyday and I’m so thankful that God chose me to be her mommy.